Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Blogging Awards

There are times when I get bombarded with tags and it takes me awhile to accomplish it. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. I love it! It's just that it takes a helluva lot of time replying to those people who took some time to message me & because I am polite (ehem), I always reply to them first before I do any posting tasks. Am I forgiven now? :-)
This year, I got my first grip of these beautiful awards from my wonderful friends Twerlyn, Juliana, Rich, Thira, Jaja, Bless, Fyrnz, and Ate Bing. These awards mean so much to me coz the friends who gave me these matter to me a lot! I hope the people I will be tagging later on will feel the same way.






Now I am passing this award to deserving true blogger friends like Joliber, Jessie, Jennie, Mhel, Francine, Jaja, Jenny, Honey, Lynn and Lorie.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin