Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just a Little Warning

For those of you who are wearing contact lenses, be warned. My co-worker Ate Vilma sent this imformation to me:
Those who wear contact lenses, remove them when you have to attend a barbecue party or whatsoever that got to do with flames... I heard a horrible true story about contact lenses.... It happened to a 21 year old guy, he wore a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party. While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals. After a few seconds, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why... When he arrived at the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently courtesy of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
So, tell all your friends...

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin