Monday, April 7, 2008

The Meme

"Too many things to do, but too little time."
After I get home from work, seems like the night is too short that I haven't accomplished all the tasks that I set out to do for the day. It has been another long day at work. And blogging sometimes takes out all the zest I have in my body. I am asking apology to people who have tagged me but I haven't accomplished some of them as of yet. I promise I will take on each of them one day at a time.
Here's one from Sexy Ivy.
The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
  • The book I was able to get hold of was authored by Villamor S. Quebral, Ed. D. entitled "The Art of Serving Food for the Soul."
  • The sentences are "Go wade like the crane. The palms of your hands will thicken. The skin of your cheek will tan..."

Now I am tagging Honey, Laura, Ate Bing, Twerlyn and Joy.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin