Thursday, May 29, 2008

6 Things Tag

Thanks Lermz for this tag. I apologize for the delay. But here it is now, with the links of the people I am going to tag.

Now, I just noticed some bloggers were a little lazy putting the links of the people they want to tag. I do not want to be guilty of the crime. I would appreciate it if one would have my links in their respective pages so I will just have to return the favor.

RULE:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


SIX things about me today..


  1. Woke up at 8 AM moving like a robot because of my aching back.
  2. I didn't report for work because I can not move normally.
  3. I decided to turn on the PC for some of my blogging tasks early this morning but just as the PC was turned on, there was a power interruption for about an hour.
  4. I played with our "askal" while waiting for power to resume.
  5. At 11 am, the electricity resumed and I was able to catch 2 oopps from PPP. It has been a long time since my last task with them, you know!
  6. Now at this point, I am doing this tag because I ran out of a personal post, hahaha!

FABULOUS BLOGGERS:

1. the traffic light says green..

2. beauty of life..

3. Twerlermz Blog

4. Our Journey To Forever

5. Lainy's Musings


I am tagging the following famous people in the blogosphere: Honey, Laura, Babette, Jaja, Nova, Lynn, Twinkletoe, Michelle, Marie Grace, Nancy, Elaine, Francine, Fyrnz and Joy.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin