Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all mothers especially to my Mama Dearie and Mummy Carol, my mahal's mum. I did a post last night at Lainy's Musings for today's ocassion. We plan of going out to the movies today together with my brothers. My mother has long wanted to see the movie of Anne Curtis and Aga Muhlach the moment she saw its trailer on television. She finds Anne very sexy, hehehe! I forgot the title of the movie though. It has been ages since the last time I was in the movies with her but as far as my memory could remember, she always fell into a deep slumber inside the movie house. I hope today she will get to enjoy the movie.
I know that nothing can be enough to repay our mothers for giving us life and for nurturing the way mothers only can do in their own special and motherly way. Now is the time for us to show to them how much they are loved and how grateful we are for being the person that we are now. Let's offer this day to the best human creature here on earth, our own mothers!
Happy Mother's Day!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin