Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lazy Sunday!

Waking up at 3:45 AM on Sundays is a usual routine for me. My church obligations come first before anything else. When I got home before 9am, my head was beginning to ache. It was because of not getting enough sleep the night before.
It was another lazy day at home. I have so many things in mind that I wanted to accomplish but I do not know where and what to start, tsk! tsk! tsk! When I tried to check on my mailbox, I couldn't get through. SMartBro is down again, as always. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's making my head ache even more! What a way to start the week.
At 7pm, yes, it was in the evening, when my mother and I began our chores of cleaning the house. And we finally finished at 2AM. ***wink***

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin