Friday, May 9, 2008

Smart Bro Sucks!

I am totally and doubly pissed off by SmartBro's services. I have no internet connection for 72 hours now. That is the main reason why you never heard from me since Monday. I thought the technical problem would last only for a few hours but I was truly disappointed because for the nth time, the customer service representative apologetically gave me the same lines: "Ma'am, sorry for the inconvenience. We have a technical problem in our sub-station, blah!blah! blah! "
I couldn't contain my annoyance tonight. I was on the phone talking to Smart Bro's Hotline CSR which lasted for more than 30 minutes, but still, they couldn't do anything. They told me I have to wait for 24 hours for them to resolve the problem, but by God! It's been 72 hours already and they haven't done anything yet to fix the problem.
What foolish advertisements they gave us! Encouraging more subscribers when they couldn't even give quality service. We give them full payment for our monthly dues but their services is not 24/7! For the information of all SmartBro subscribers, we can claim rebates if they fail to give us a connection. We just need to call their SmartBro Hotline.
I just wonder if Globe, PLDT DSL and Bayantel DSL subscribers encounter such problems, too.
P.S. This is another quick post from an internet cafe. Hope I can visit you all pretty soon.
SEE RELATED POST:
Digitel DSL Problems

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin