Friday, May 30, 2008

Top Entrecard Droppers for the Month of May

It has been only more than a month when I got myself an Entrecard account. It has kept me busy dropping cards to other Entrecarders. I also got the chance of reading lots of entries from all talented people around the world. Some were real geniuses. Some blogs made me really laugh for some of their really funny posts. Dropping cards everyday has become a part of my online life. I am grateful to those Entrecarders who always return the favor of dropping their own cards as well.
To give credit to where it is due, I would like to take this opportunity to thank and name my Top 10 Entrecard Droppers. Some were real good friends who always took time to visit my blog. Others were newfound blogs from Entrecard who also never fail to take a peek on what's new here.
      1. MamaFLo's Place
      2. Marriage and Beyond
      3. Nice2All
      4. Tomato.sos Blog
      5. Twerlermz Blog
      6. Entrecard Favorites
      7. Unique Log
      8. Health Nut Wannabee Mom
      9. Photography by KML
      10. Isles Tech


Thank You

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin