Monday, June 16, 2008

I Got Tagged Once Again!

I thank my very good friend Laura for tagging me.
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago?
  • Hurdling college.
2.What are the five things on my to do list?
  • Nada.

3.Snacks I enjoy:
  • Too many to name. Yummy lahat, hehe!

4.Places I've lived in:
  • Gensan, Polomolok, Tupi ( I have never been out of SOCSARGEN)
5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
  • Help my family and relatives, invest in some business and properties, Help the needy
6.People I want to know more
  • My Sayang's Mum.
Now I am passing this on to Jemi, Ate Bing, Honey, Twerlyn, Cheerful, and Gles.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin