Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday


Today is a little different from the rest of the other Sundays. I am in no mood to do anything. There's so many things that I want to accomplish for today but I have been procrastinating since I came home from church this morning. I have been thinking of writing some posts and working on some opportunities but I did only one for today, hehe! I have to act quick now or else it will slip away from my fingers.
I have been telling my Prince that I sometimes get tired doing my daily blogging tasks. I often ask myself where have I got all the energy. But it's hard to stop when you think things are going your way. And since not everything is served on a silver platter, we have to work doubly hard for it. If I've slowed down a bit, it's only a bit, haha!
Now I am back to my former self.
I'm done dropping 900 cards for my 3 blogs and I am all set in doing the dropping tasks for EC 4 Religion and my friend's blog, AZ BLOGGING. I am about to write 2 more oops.
That's lazy, huh???

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin