Friday, September 5, 2008

Blooper

I waited for my Prince for exactly 55 minutes. That was rather unlikely as he has never been that late. He was the one who's always waiting for me everyday to arrive home from work. We have different time zones wherein they are ahead by two hours. Whenever he couldn't make it on time he would always call or send SMS just to let me know. But today was different.
When he finally messaged me, he asked how long have I been waiting. I've told him "Close to an hour, Mahal". He felt a little guilty. He said he was waiting for my message. He was a little impatient waiting for my message to pop-up. After almost an hour of endless waiting, he finally knew he wasn't signed in at YM, hahaha!
This was the first time that this ever happened to us.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin