Monday, December 8, 2008

The Cards

This post is long overdue. It has been almost two months since I've celebrated my birthday but I still haven't blogged about the presents my Prince and Mummy Carol sent me as I have previously promised. Of course, my birthday wouldn't be complete without the card. I make it a point that it's the first thing I read before checking out the rest.
I received cards from my Prince and Mummy Carol. Do take a peek at it:


My Prince said:
Lainy Mae McCrea,

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Sorry I can't be there. Thanks for all the love you have given me daily and I'll see you very soon. Enjoy your birthday!

Mahal na mahal kita!
Love,
Scotty

Mummy Carol said:
Dear Ellaine,

Hope you have a lovely birthday and I hope you will like the Red Door perfume.

Lots of Love, kisses and cuddles,
Mummy
Last year, my Prince also sent me some very special gifts and also a card.
He said:
My Beautiful Lainy,

Thank you for always being there for me and showing me what true love is. Looking forward to spending my life with you forever and ever. Just like to wish you a very happy birthday and may all your dreams and wishes come true. God bless always!

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA!
Your Prince,
Scotty

My Prince and Mummy Carol made my birthday triple extra special. More than the material gifts, their presence in my life made my everyday existence colorful and meaningful.

TO BE CONTINUED...

READ ALSO RELATED ARTICLES:

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin