Sunday, December 14, 2008

National Regular and Special Holidays for December 2008 in the Philippines

A long holiday awaits all of us! I am too excited! You see, I will be off work for almost two weeks. That's one of the major reasons why I am so excited and happy. I have lots of things in mind that I would want done off work. And most of them are online tasks, haha! If you have transactions in government agencies, do accomplish them now.
If you want to know the exact dates of holidays for the rest of December 2008, read on.


Bonifacio Day - December 1, 2008 (Monday nearest November 30)
Christmas Day- December 25, 2008
Additional special (non-working) day - December 26, 2008 (Friday)
Additional special (non-working) day- December 29, 2008 (Monday)
Rizal Day- December 30, 2008 (Tuesday)
Last Day of the Year (special non-working)- December 31, 2008
There! You better start planning your holidays now and make the most out of it. I am doing just that and I can't wait ;-)

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin