I just got home from work here and my face looked oily! You can actually make it your own mirror, and see how you look, hahaha! I didn't bother to put on a face powder nor comb my hair. I already did that in our workplace before going home ;-). No editing done here since it would violate the rules.
After the shot, I was actually surprised to see myself smiling. I'm dead tired. When you get to meet different people from all walks of life daily at work and you hardly ever find yourself sitting down just to accommodate almost 500 people for the registration of qualified voters in preparation for the Philippine elections come May 10, 2010, you will be sapped of all your energy! But before the clock hits 5 o'clock, I am always reinvigorated. Ask me why ;-)
Now I want to see how these people would look like when they take a shot of themselves right here and now:
- Mariuca of Wishing on a Falling Star
- Recel of My Written Expressions
- Michelle of My Small World
- Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space
- Honey of Honey's In Love
- Mize of Night Clicks
- Polly of Random Ramblings
- Riel of This Is So Me
- My cousin Ally of In the Eyes of the Beholder
- My cousin Mystique of As I Live, Laugh and Love
Now here's what you are going to do:
- Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
- DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
- Post that picture with NO editing.
- Post these instruction with your picture.
- Tag 10 people to do this.
Have fun guys and do let me know when you're done. I'm just here waiting and excited to see some lovely shots of yourselves ;-)View blog reactions