Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 108

ffi




  1. Oh, I am so happy it's Friday once again!
  2. I am not resistant to changes, big and little. In fact, I do welcome them.
  3. During the past weeks, I have been deeply confused and troubled. Re: Work.
  4. Of course not; are you kidding me??? That was my answer to Bro. Gary Hodgkinson when he warned me NOT to place anything inside the package I am asking him to handcarry for My Prince i.e., drugs and the like, that will most likely put him into trouble.
  5. Right now I'd like to be in bed.
  6. If I have a lappy, I am sure it is my favorite gadget ;-)
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to accomplishing some paid reviews which are all due today, tomorrow my plans include attending a District Special Worship Service for all Church Finance Officers @ 9AM and Sunday, I want to fix my closet right after church!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin