Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top 25 EntreCard Droppers for March 2009

It's been awhile since I was able to recognize the Top Droppers for this humble blog of mine. I think it's high time to give recognition to where it is due. I am sorry for having not updated this blog. I have gone pretty idle for the last couple of days. I was preoccupied with some other stuffs both offline and online. Work is never-ending in the work place, if you know what I mean. It amazes me where I got all the energy to get online after a long day's hard work and still do some stuffs like doing paid reviews, reading the entries for the Lainy's Hottest Blogoversary Writing Competition: A Bloggers Celebration! and connecting with friends by commenting at their respective blogs and chatting. Aside from that, I can not be stopped from dropping the maximum cards for my blogs. It has become a habit that's so hard to break! But since I have been suffering from really sore shoulders, neck and arms as of late, I am giving so much thought on having a real break from that task. I am still going to drop a few cards but not as notoriously as I have been doing for the last couple of months.
Now for the Top 25 Droppers for the month of March, I owe so much these people for never getting tired coming around here. Special mention goes to the Top 10 droppers for dropping their cards without a single miss! You do keep my blog breathing!

Dropper # of drops
I Learn Online Marketing 31
Welcome To Bob's Blog 31
sound of a soft breath 31
Everything Has A Reason 31
DB Comix 31
flitting on fiction 31
Laane Loves 31
Random Ramblings 31
Computer Aid 31
The Ad Master 31


Not too far behind are the following:
The Matthias Chronicles
Everyday Living
verITableLIFE
ThemeLib
The Daily Photo
Symphony of Love
Metallman's Reverie
Mr Soleh’s Outburst
The Way I See It
60 Were Enough
Girls Are Made of Sugar & Spice And Everything Nice
Happy Moments.. Happy Thoughts!
ik.my
Photography by KML
Hot Shit From Here


Now for the blogs who were able to give me quite a number of hits, I am so much grateful for not rejecting my purchase of ads.

Widget shown on # of clicks
Laane on the World 114
Life With Roxxymetal 62
sound of a soft breath 49
Beadsme aka Mandy Harvey 47
WIFE OF A WARRIOR 40
DB Comix 39
Arohan's investing life 38
Jill's Creative Cafe Page 30
I'm Walking On Sunshine 26
Enjoy Work As Leisure 24

To all of you, a million "Thank You's!



Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
M A R Z I E!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin