Monday, May 25, 2009

How To Get Yourself Fit and Strong

I have beeon doing some stretchings and sit ups everyday. The most number of sit ups I did was 75! It was already a big accomplishment for me! My Prince told me that it is not how many times it was done but HOW it was done. He further told me to take everything slow and not to rush. Begin in a slow pace manner then gradually increase the number of sit ups done. That's coming from my one and only Guapo Prince.

He is a very health conscious individual. He owns his own gym equipments in his own house. His room is like a mini-gym and a music room, hehe! I am not sure though whether he owns ellipticals but I love to listen everytime he does some explaining about getting one's self fit and strong.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin