It's been quite a while since I've posted the awards bestowed on yours truly. I sincerely thank my friends who never forgotten to honor me with these beautiful awards even in times of indolence and procrastination, LOL.
Two awards were awarded to me by David Funk of Basic Bloganomics. He never gets tired linking me up in his long list of awardees. For that, I am so much grateful, David my friend!
I am very much honored when Kat of Candles, Craft and WhatNot gave me this new friend award! What a lovely gesture! I truly appreciate it, Kat!
Here are the Rules:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...
I choose to pass on this award to these exceedingly charming blogs:
- The Painted Veil
- Leomar's Den
- Basic Bloganomics
- My Piece of Paradise
- Womenselfesteem.com's Blog
Have a good week everyone!
DAVID FUNK!First commenter for this post...
View blog reactions