Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #137: Feeling A Lot Better!

It was such a real ordeal being down with flu and having asthma attacks in between. Thank God I had a good reflex session on Monday! It was my first time to have undergone such treatment and I felt relieved after the session. It was soothing and I will be coming back for more!

Now for my Friday Fill-Ins this week:

1. When will I ever become rich ;-)?

2. I haven't been reading a book nor even remember watching a movie so I can't tell what
was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but
fat burner pills will make you stand out from among the rest!

4. Oats
is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your body next to mine ;-)


6. Sydney
is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early yet again
, tomorrow my plans include work as usual and Sunday, I want to just stay home and relax.

May you all have a fabulous weekend everyone!


Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
M A R Z I E!
First commenter for this post...
Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin