Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ally Taking Over OJTF

Hi everyone! This is Ally of In the Eyes of the Beholder checking in and might be the one doing posts for this blog while Lainy is away drinking some martinis and having a great time in some beach somewhere! Lol! Just kidding!

Photobucket

Lainy is gonna be away from blogging to get her health back to normal. Believe me, this isn't easy for her but she doesn't want her Prince to get disappointed seeing her sick when he comes to visit her here in the Philippines.

I was actually dumbfounded when I learned that she's leaving her blogs for good. I was like, how could she do that when blogging has been her life these past few years? We chatted on YM and I found out the real reason about her tough decision. That she has been sick and blah blah. Then I was able to talk her out to not really leave blogging behind and found myself saying yes to her proposal about managing her blogs for the mean time. Not really all her blogs because I chickened out on Lainy's Musings. I really can't write as good as her, you know.

Anyways, I am still trying to figure out what to actually write on this website since I myself don't have my own Prince yet! Lol! Of course I'll be writing posts about updates on Lainy and her Prince.

I hope you guys will continue supporting this blog despite Lainy's absence. I won't get you bored, I promise! :D

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin