Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ending 2009 in Thanksgiving!

Despite the highs and lows of 2009, my family never forgot to glorify the Lord for all the blessings He bestowed on us. The Yearend Thanksgiving at church was the best avenue for us to recognize and glorify the Lord's magnificent deeds.


With pretty Mama...

With Co-finance officers...


There are so many things that we should thank the Lord for. The space here could not suffice for all the great things the Lord has done for me and my entire family.

But for the sake of blogging, let me just enumerate:

  1. I am still alive and kicking. It is such a blessing that I am still breathing. With the many tragedies that befall man nowadays, it is a stroke of luck that I had my own share of laughs in 2009 and I’m giving back all the glory to Him… I am still struggling on my health aspect but I am doing tremendous effort in regaining my health. I couldn't just sit here and wait for the stars to fall down and wish that I become healthy effortlessly. I have to work hard on it and I know that the reward will be so much sweeter.
  2. A survivor. Amidst life’s many difficulties and struggles, I was able to surpass it all. Though not as tough as anybody else but I believe I did well.
  3. Sense of Belongingness. It is such a blessing to have my family and friends who stood by me come hell or high water. The feeling that I have a home for a refuge is such a relief. Thanks for always soothing my nerves and massaging my ego.



There are still too many to name on God’s glorious deeds and I just can’t help but count them to no avail.

It’s C-O-U-N-T-L-E-S-S!

Now, I am humbly offering my thanks and uttermost praises to the Almighty Father whom I believe as the provider of everything – my life, my faith, my inner peace, the material blessings I receive and everything that makes me end each passing day with joy and tranquility. He has indeed done remarkable works not only for me but also to my entire family.

Recognizing this, my heart overflow with thankfulness to Him. I know that nothing can be enough to repay God’s infinite goodness. Not even by giving up my own life can I requite for His kindness, for even the very life I have truly belongs to Him.

Yet, I am bound always to remember His glorious deeds, to return to Him in genuine recognition of His unfailing love, and to thank Him for being everything to me, for without Him in my life, I’m nothing.



Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
A N N E!

Mary Anne’s Musing

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin