Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crazy, Busy Week Ahead!


A couple of busy weeks behind me, and so many more weeks ahead.


Meanwhile, another grueling and taxing week awaits ahead of me. The Training of BEI's (Board of Election Inspectors) shall resume today, March 19, 2010 and will end on March 26, 2010. We were once again booked at one hotel here in the City. Though the luxury of the various amenities is available at the hotel, I can't in any way lured by it. Nothing can still beat the comfort of my own room.

I am a person who just loves to be at home and I feel very uncomfortable being away from home. I have managed to sleep at the hotel last week but mind you! I still go home every night and still was able to see my family and our Baby Ewoks who is turning one (1) tomorrow :-)

Anyways, there's definitely no time for me to relax. To relax and unwind is what I want more and more as time goes on. As tired as I am right now, I wonder how much longer I can keep up with this crazy schedule. But I don't see myself quitting as of yet :-)

The toxic week ahead means I will be away from my blogs more often. Thank God there's the ever brilliant Windy who shall keep you entertained at my other blog, Lainy's Musings, while I am away.

Please bear with me and I promise to keep you all posted and interact with you at the blogs once my time permits me.

Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

R E C E L

writtenxpressions.blogspot.com/

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin