Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Recel!

Today marks the birthday celebration of a wonderful blogpal, Recel, who blogs from My Written xPressions and Rare Ordinary Thoughts. I have been anticipating eagerly for this day as this is a rare occasion in her life where God has manifested once more His loving Grace by bestowing on her another year of life, good health, a beautiful family, faith, and everlasting love.

With the 6-hour outage disrupting my blogging hours, I had to wait for the power to resume at 1 AM. I've immediately requested Windy to do an animated birthday card and he was able to come up with this beautiful image in a matter of 30 minutes.




From me and Windy, we wish you the best of everything that life here on earth may offer, Sis. More than all, may you continue to be a blessing to others as you have been with us.

Have a blessed birthday!





Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

R E C E L

writtenxpressions.blogspot.com/

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin