Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Damsel in Distress

Just got home from a family outing… Dead tired, wheeew! But to be honest, I don’t know what I am actually feeling right now. I want the rain to fall hard because I am sad. See, what a distorted idea!

I am trying to trace the reason for such an emotion but I can't seem to find some lead to such an unsettling feeling... Perhaps it is my heart being broken and tattered… or maybe because I am simply bored to death… I am losing my cheerful self and happy disposition. I am on the verge of helplessness. Heck!

I want to acknowledge the feeling, absorb it, and just let it pass. But I can’t seem to do it. I feel like a hopeless shit, a damsel in distress. I just want to shun my real emotion to everyone. I feel like life is so damn boring.

Hell! This feeling sucks! Life sucks... Sorry Lord, but I just can’t help myself. Enough of these. I may have gone too far…

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin