Monday, September 10, 2007

Hot Kitchen Operation/ Hot Kitchen Cooking






It was in May when I decided to enrol in Hot Cook Kitchen. A very good friend of mine, Elvie, encouraged me to enrol. I wanted to learn how to cook. I always admire people who knows how, but God hasn't bestowed me with inborn talents. But I believe everything is learned. That's why I decided to go to Cooking School.
In school, all the basics in cooking were taught. Many Filipino dishes that I love to eat we have learned how to prepare and cook. We hurdled 12 Sundays (exactly 3 months) after we got our Certificate of Training.
We were very happy during our graduation. The photos would tell it all.
I can't tell I could pass for a chef but at least i've learned the basics. I know I still have to learn a lot and I am always open for them.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin