Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How Happy Am I, Really?

To say that I am happy is an understatement. I am very happy, beyond words. Having my very strong faith, my family intact, some faithful friends, and having found my one true love, I believe it's more than enough reason to be happy and content and be grateful for all these wonderful blessings. It's true that I do not want so much from life. I am just a simple girl with simple dreams. And with that, i tend to take pleasure from simple things.
Last night while I was blog hopping, I was able to grab a test from Sexy Ivy.

Here's the result:

***I Am Very Happy***

My life is totally together, and I enjoy it every day.
And I don't need a quiz to tell me that!
I know how to find pleasure in the little things...
And even when life isn't so great, I have a good sense of perspective.

Want to know how happy you really are?
Click here!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin