Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Meggy's Blog

Last night, before I went to bed, I came across my little sister's blog. I am sure many of you would wonder how come she became my little sister. For those who barely know me, I am the only girl in the family, for sure , she isn't my little sister in the true sense of the word. But in God's eyes, she is. And besides, My Sayang and I used to refer to her as "our little sister."

Meggy and I came from the same church. But I am almost 10 years her senior so we came from different circle of friends.I just heard of her from our family friend and co- member too. I knew then she was processing her student visa for Sydney, Australia. Sometime in July, during the national registration for the October 29, 2007 Sangguniang Kabataan elections. she came to me and approached me if I could help her process her application for registration. I accommodated her and was asking her a few questions about her papers. Then to make things easier for her when she come to Sydney, i introduced her to my boyfriend. Actually, she is a very lucky girl coz she was able to meet My Sayang first before me, hahaha!

My Sayang picks her up for church whenever he can. Meggy needs to travel 2 hours ahead of time just to attend worship services (Thursdays and Sundays) and my boyfriend knows how hard it is for a 17-year-old girl like her to travel alone and that far by train and by bus. After their first meeting, Meggy told me My Sayang is very guapo (she made a write up for this). Well, I believe her and I dont need to argue, hehe. I was just thinking at the time, it's a big mismatch, haha! Actually there are other things about My Sayang I recalled she mentioned to me. Aside from being guapo, she said, he is sweet, thoughtful, and have a great sense of humor. Well, I don't have to argue again, hehe!

When I read Meggy's recent write up, my heart overflowied with joy. I am glad her Kuya is there for her. I was right when I decided to introduce her to him. I know My Sayang will be there for her- - to guide her and protect her. Oh well, My Sayang only comes second from the Loving guidance of the Almighty Father up above but at least she has a big kuya who's always willing to lend a helping hand. My Prince keeps telling me anyone who hurts our little sister will be in trouble. And he goes out of his way to Meggy's place just to pick her up for church. It's the same travel hours Meggy take for church that my Prince have to go through just to make things easier for her.
i am thankful to the Lord Almighty that he blessed me with a wonderful boyfriend. I know he doesn't need all these praises to impress him. I am just happy people see him the way I see him as a person and no longer my "imaginary boyfriend".

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin