Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Love the Gin Kings!

November 10- My favorite team, Barangay Ginebra Gin Kings, will be playing here in our city versus Santa Lucia Realty. I haven’t seen them play live ever, hehe. My workmate, Karen Alcoseba, knew how I love Ginebra. She told me she has no gift for me on my birthday so she invited me to come with her to see my team’s practice on November 9. I got so excited! After office hour, we went at the City’s gymnasium. There were lots of people watching them rehearse. After the practice, they slowly dispersed but people were asking for their autographs and wanted to have a pose with them. Being a fanatic, I couldn’t just sit there and see those people have a pose with my idols and not have a pose with me, hehe. So with my workmates, Karen Alcoseba, Flordelilyn Magno, Vilma Agulon and me, we took a pose with almost all of the Ginebra players. It was fun, promise, hehehehe. The stars came down just to take some pose with ordinary people like us.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin