Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've Got A Friend In You!

I used to have a bestfriend. We were real good friends since first year high school till college. We used to share the same dreams, we shared the same hopes. We even graduated with the same degree! Yes, she was one great friend I always thank the Lord for. But it's true that sometimes people do change. And we can not change them if it is our friends that has changed. I don't know what has gone wrong. I always cared for her. I didnt want to harm her nor betray her. My Sayang used to ease my pain by saying I should stop caring for her. But I couldn't. There were so many great memories. All of them hard to erase. We were used to be inseparable pair from way back. It's so ironic to think that people would ask her whereabouts with me (coz they knew we were bestfriends), and I couldn't tell them how she is. I don't really know how she is. I have no idea what's going on with her life now. She has never kept in touch with me or with our other friends for that matter. I really have no idea what went wrong. I had always tried to reach out but I couldn't feel that everything was the same as before. Well, I am hurting. But I am still the same friend she used to have. If she needs me, I will be there for her, though not always, but i will try my best.
I am still thankful to the Lord that he blessed me with many faithful friends. Everything may not be so well with my bestfriend and me now but He gave me My Sayang, my bestfriend, my confidante, my future husband.... it's in him where I could share everything without doubt.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin