Friday, November 16, 2007

Sexy Blogger & Beautiful Blogger Awards

I truly appreciate my very special friend Twerlyn for giving me this award! Indeed she is one great friend, sa walay pabor-pabor ba na gurl? hehehe. I was kind of speechless for a while, hehe!
Anyways, how do you see beauty in a person? What about being sexy? I personally believe that beauty comes from within. And sexiness comes on how you carry yourself. Being beautiful and sexy depends on the person. If one feels beautiful and sexy. then she is! It will radiate through her face: the way she walk, the way she talk and the way she handle herself. Beauty is but skin deep. It doesn't last.

For me, Real Beauty constitutes that which is expressed in I Peter 3:3 and I quote: "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight".

One is truly beautiful in God's sight depending on what her heart is made up of. Beauty then, comes from inside-out, and not outside-in.

Now it's Migen Krisette's turn, my beautiful little sister ;-). She deserves this award... And also my Ate, hehe... Bregie. I call her Ate Bing...

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin