Tuesday, November 27, 2007

***What My Handwriting Says About Me***


I am a fairly energetic person.
I know how to pace myself, and I deal well with stress.
I am somewhat outgoing, but I am not a natural extrovert.

I think first before I act.
I tend to be independent, rational, and logical.
I am balanced and grounded.

I know how to get along well with others.
I need a bit of space in my life, but I am not a recluse.

I expect people to give me a small amount of privacy, and I respect their privacy as well.
I am somewhat traditional, but I am also open to change.

I listen to my head and my heart.
I am a decent communicator.

I eventually get my point across, but sometimes I leave things a bit ambiguous.

WANT TO TAKE THE SAME TEST?


Click Here!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin