Sunday, December 23, 2007

20 Interesting Questions

I was tagged by Juliana. Thank you girl for tagging me. I will be doing this for fun, to pass the time and primarily because it's impolite not to do this when someone passes it on to you, hehehe....
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
>> I want to settle down at the age of 29 or 30, if it's God's will.
2. What color do you like most?
>> Pink. Blue. Green. Dami, hehe...
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved?
>> I always try my best to say the magic words every chance I get. Just to remind him that no other girl can ever love him the way I do, haha!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
>> Sydney, Australia. Specifically at Blacktown...
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
>> Hmmm. I used to hate my legs coz I've got a big scar in it but as years passed, I learned to love it coz I was wonderfully made by God, naks!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you usually do?
>> Stay in the bedroom and read my Prince' messages in my cellphone.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
>> My family, My Prince and My Faith.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
>> Save it and think hard how I will be going to utilize the money which will serve its purpose.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
>> Hmmm. The question is a little vague to me.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
>> She is happily married. A good wife. Definitely a no-nonsense writer.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
>> You can not set requirements from the person you love. I love my man the way he is and for me he is perfect!
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
>> When sometimes in life I get unproductive and when I look back, I regret the time that has passed me by and just say: I could have done this or I could have done it much better!
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
>> Gossipmongers.
14. What is your ambition?
>> To be the best that I can be in whatever endeavor I undertake.
15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
>> Lying. No excuse. If you want to earn someone's trust, be honest! If you're not, well, you could do a lot of things from lying.
16. What is your New Year's Resolution?
>> To be as steadfast as I can in my faith and to work toward complete purity of life.
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
>> My faith.
18. What brand of toothbrush do you use?
>> Oral B.
19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a New Year’s resolution?
>> I have. See Question # 16.
20. Has anyone in your family betrayed your trust?
>> No.
Now i am passing this on to Twerlyn, Ate Bing, Tikya, Darlene, Sexy Ivy, Michelle, Mary Grace Johnson, and Theresa.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin