Friday, December 28, 2007

Real Good News!

I arrived home early today. Nothing to look forward online. My Prince will be working 3 straight days on night schedule (it's equivalent to 3 years for me and 3 decades for him, haha!). He sent me SMS wishing I had a great day and saying he thinks I have an e-mail. Haha! Really naughty, hehe! I knew right then and there he had an e-mail done and sent in my mailbox before he went to work. I got excited! But I couldn't open it immediately coz my brother was using the PC.
When I got the chance, I immediately checked on my inbox and there it was! I got ecstatic coz my Prince received his passport just today! Finally! It was a real good news for both of us. I can't wait for 2008 to come!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin