Friday, January 18, 2008

Tag About Blogging

I got this tag from Juliana, Ate Bing, Justine, & Francine. I know this has been long overdue from Juliana's My World site, i sincerely apologize , Sis!
Here it is now...
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I registered in February of 2007 but I was inactive. I was reactivated after both the National /Local and Barangay Elections in November. Twerlyn keeps urging me to get an account at blogspot (without her knowing I already have one coz I forgot I already signed up in February) and to post my entries.
2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- I think I am a frustrated writer, hehe. I don't have much confidence in putting into account everything that's working up in my head. But everytime I get to visit some blogs at Friendster before, I always wanted to have mine as well. My mentors are Twerlyn and Ivy.
3. What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
* I value human attachment more than anything so I think acquiring friends through here and making it grow by the day is just so overwhelming!
* It Keeps me busy coz I get bored more often especially when my Prince isn't around.
* Paid blogging (hehe).
4. What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
* My internet connection sometimes sucks! I know you all know what I mean, grrrrrr!
* Exploring on how to make my page look a little better. I am a baby when it comes to it, haha!
* Being well-rested and having a quality good night sleep. I am an 80% addict and most of the time I stay up so late till my eyes drop, hehe!
Now I am passing this on to Michelle, Summer, and Twerlyn.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin