Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tag From Ate Bing

This tag from Ate Bing is long overdue. Finally, here it is now!
1. Have you found the one you wanna spend your whole life with?
* YEP!
2. Are you happy with your life right now?
*Extremely happy!
3. Do you think there’s still a chance for past lovers to get back together?
* Anything can happen. As they say: "Love is sweeter the second time around..."
4. How did you spend your Christmas last year?
* The spirit of X-mas is in my heart everyday of my life.
5. Do you go for Simbang Gabi?
* No.
6. Who was your Valentine’s date?
* None.
7. What are you looking forward to next week?
* Talk to sawa with my Prince.
8. What song are you listening right now?
* Nada.
9. Closest Sibling?
* I have 2 younger brothers and I am the only girl, I think we are all close, no sibling rivalry, hehe.
10. Last person who texted you?
* My Prince. He was asking me how was my day and that he is on his way to church now with Megz.
11. Last person you texted?
* My Prince. I replied to his SMS above, hehe.
12. When was the last time you smiled?
* Tonight.
13. Why?
* I was chatting with my Prince and he was teasing me about something. He always plaster a smile in my face.
14. Ever loved someone so much that it hurts?
* Yeah...
15. What do you hate most about school?
* Waking up so early!
16. Mcdo or Jollibee?
* Jollibee.
17. Name one insect you hate most?
* Cockroach.
18. Still close to any of your ex(s)?
* Not that close.
19. Would you kiss the last person who kissed you?
*No.
20. If you were in the mall, where would you probably go?
* Clothes & shoes, hehe...
21. Do you think there such thing as Fate?
* Sometimes. But life is no accident. We are ___ with wisdom to choose on what life we wanted to have.
22. You spend most of your Friday Night with?
* With my Prince, just talking and joking online, hehehe. Actually we do it everynight, haha!
23. What were you doing an hour ago?
* Eating.
24. If you could have a special power what would it be?
* The power to see what's gonna happen tomorrow.
25. Do you know your bestfriend’s crush (es) ?
* I used to but now, not anymore.
26. Do you agree that usually the second child are the troublemakers?
* Not really.
27. Honey, what happened to number 27?
* Nothing.
28.. Do you like guys / girls with dimples?
* Yeah.
29. Honestly, do you think you tall?
* HAHAHAHA. This is the question of the century! I am heightless, hehehehe!
30. Who’s your cutest / most handsome classmate ever?
* I can't recall if ever there was one, haha!.
31. Any hidden talents?
* Go figure!
32. Who’s making you mad?
* Bullies.
33. Why?
* They think that they are "gods" and they can do anything they want at the expense of other people.
34. Do you like her / him?
* Huh?
35. Last one, cigarettes or drugs?
*None of the two.
To those who love to take these questions, feel free to grab them and post your answers in your page.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin