Thursday, February 7, 2008

And Their Journey To Forever Begins! (Part II)

This is a continuation of the post I made a few weeks back before I got sick. You can click HERE for my previous post. Part I is the story of Rey and Irene. It took me a long time before I got my brain working so there was some kind of hiatus from blogging brouhaha. There were times when I wanted to post something but my still under construction site then prevented me from doing so. After Ivy had everything fixed this week, finally, here I am now, trying so hard to come up with a good post, sigh!
Two days from now, Alex and Blezel will turn 60-days old as sweethearts. I know both of them are excited. I have been there. It feels like 2 years and not 2 months! I know Alex personally coz we came from the same church. So is Blezel. But she is from Iligan. If I am not mistaken, it would take more or less 10-hours drive from GenSan. Now, I know you are wondering. How come these two people who hailed from 2 different cities met and fell in love? Well, it's not surprising. People could fall in love coming from different races and from different countries. With the advancement of technology these days, communication is no longer a problem.
Just to give you a little insight, Alex is on the marrying stage. I can say he is a little "desperate" to find the right girl for him. After a few failed relationships, he wanted to settle down with the kind of girl who is heaven-sent. It's kind of ideal but any guy would love that. Unfortunately, he wasn't too successful with a few girls. Though he has all the right intentions, the right girl hasn't come along until Blezel came. I fondly call her "Blezzy." She is a smart, sweet, beautiful woman inside and out and a whole lot more. She was introduced to him online by my friend and they communicated at Friendster thereafter. Their friendship grew to something more special as the days went on. Alex got too excited and couldn't wait much longer. After Blezzy consented to be his girlfriend on the 9th of December 2007, he travelled a few days after for him to meet in the flesh the love of his life. Just a few weeks after they met in person, he travelled one more time to spend precious moments with her. Everytime I get to talk with both of them online, I can always feel how much love they have for each other. I am sincerely happy for Alex for having Blezzy, his future wife.
I know their journey to forever has just begun. For now, Alex is back here in GenSan and is very busy in managing his own business while Blezzy is preoccupied with her own job in Iligan. They both have been planning to take their vows to forever in a few months. I know theirs is going to be a match made in heaven. Both of them are lucky to have found each other.


P.S. Alex made something for Blezzy HERE. You can check it out and see for yourself how they are truly made for each other.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin