Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guest Blogger At The What Have You Site

When Kuya Jessie opened his site to guest bloggers a few days back, I thought of joining but I doubted my ability of coming up with an interesting post. Long before Kuya Jessie had encouraged bloggers to be a guest at his site, an unfinished article has long been kept in my draft. This pushed me to finish the write-up and leave everything to Kuya Jessie for editing. I never thought it would pass given his standard as an excellent writer.

I am fed up of all the things that I see and hear around me. It is rather sickening and disheartening to see in the news daily our country bruised and scarred by heartless fellow-Filipinos who only cared for no one but themselves. To be frank, I stopped watching TV lately because it's the same old story (except for basketball and some favorite teleseryes, hehe). I may sound like a disappointed crap but it's the truth. In my undergrad, the word "politics" is like a trash. I had enough of it for four, long years. I sometimes ask myself why I chose it as my major field. I can't seem to have enough, coz I took some units in the Graduate School, still dealing with politics, sigh! I was kind of idealistic when I was a lot younger. I wanted to be a catalyst for change. But I realized, it isn't that easy to achieve. I know I may rant and rant my entire life but this effort could be futile.
Anyway, if you are interested to see more of my rants, you can click HERE.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin