Thursday, February 14, 2008

Twerlyn's Shower Party

Last night, I got home late from Twerlyn's shower party. It was a send-off party for my friend before she bid goodbye to being single. In 2 days, she will be walking down the aisle to make a sacred covenant before the Lord to live with Andy till death do them part.

Twerlyn is one hell of a friend! She is not only a blogger friend. We have known each other since we were 13 years old. We were friends since high school and will always be friends until she gets many grandchildren, hehehe! We have been nourishing our friendship for more than half of our lives now. And I am so proud for finding a true friend in her and for making me a part of her big day.

Going back to the shower party, it was my first ever attendance to such kind of party. It was a lingerie party where everyone was able to showcase their best sleepwear. And I paraded myself there, too wearing that piece of clothing. I have no choice, sigh. Around 20 girls were present to give my friend Twerlyn the best time of her life. We played lots of games where we got the chance to participate. We were also told by the wedding coordinator to prepare some tokens. I can't think of any. I gave her a G-stringed underwear that she could use for their honeymoon. Actually, most of her friends gave her that one, at least she will have more than 7 different kinds of underwear in her honeymoon, haha!

To add up some humor to my gift, I gave her Efficacent Oil coz I know more often than not, she will be exposing her body unclothed. Everytime she could feel some pain, Andy might as well massage and soothe her body using the oil I gave her, wink!

We will be a little busy until her wedding day on Saturday. Please stand by for all the photos I will post here, that is, if Twerlyn could take time to send to my email all the pics during her shower party.

Till then!

With Jenny & Twerlyn

Jenny & Me







View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin