Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Best Cooking School For Me

As you well know it, I am a frustrated cook. I always envy people who have that special skill in cooking. I was a little desperate to learn that is why I enrolled in a culinary school last year where I learned some of the basics in the ins and outs of cooking, baking and pastries. I want to further my training. I learned that various culinary schools offer different programs that will suit all my culinary needs. These would equip me to gain adequate culinary training if I desire to manage my own kitchen, creating the best pastry or any other culinary career that I choose. Being a chef has never been my desired career but a chef school will definitely make it possible for me If I decide to embark on this kind of endeavor.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin