Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Get a UnionBank EON Cyber Account Now!

I experienced some problems with my Paypal account before. I couldn't get myself verified. The problem: my bank account name didn't matched with the one I used at Paypal. It was really frustrating! That's when Kuya Jessie came to the rescue. He told me I should get a UnionBank EON Cyber Account. This is an electronic banking service that Unionbank offers where customers can perform various bank transactions simply by using their personal computer at their homes or offices where they have easy internet access.
It amazed me to know that the annual fee is only PHP 350.00! No maintaining balance required! How is that for a Visa card? After I enrolled at their cyber service, everything went so smooth and easy!
I am encouraging everyone especially those that do not have yet their own credit cards to enrol for an EON Cyber Account now. Everthing is made so easy with EON Card. It would take only 7 days at the most after you applied online and voila! Your card will be then ready for pick up at your desired UnionBank branch. Banking transactions and services now happens infront of your PC where you get the chance to do a lot of things like shopping online, payment of bills and the like.
EON Card will also be of huge help to us bloggers because Paypal is now available in the Philippines using UnionBank account to withdraw funds from our Paypal account. In addition, our UnionBank VISA debit or credit cards ( EON or ewallet) can now be used to fund our Paypal accounts for some serious shopping.
To enrol, click HERE.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin