Sunday, April 13, 2008

Got A Little Lucky Today

In the past few days, I do not feel like chasing opportunities. I hate it when I thought I was able to reserve the opportunity, but had immediately slipped away in a matter of just a few seconds. As a part-time blogger, I couldn't find more time in doing the "refresh" task whenever I do chase this oops. I don't have enough patience for that. For a PR-less blog, no big offers come to me in a silver platter. I have to work hard on it and working hard means having to click the "refresh" button countless times, hahaha!
Tonight, I got lucky. I was able to get 2 opportunities. Not too many "refresh" clicks done. Luck sided with me on a beautiful Sunday. I hope to have more lucks in the coming days, hehe!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin