Sunday, April 13, 2008

MORE ABOUT ME

This tag is from two great friends, Twerlyn and Ate Bing.

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? My former boss. It's her birthday today and I was the first one who greeted her at 3am. She was the first and the last person I sent SMS with, no credit to send more messages to other poeple, hehe!
2.What is wrong with you right now? Falling hair
3.Do you ever miss your first love? Miss him as a friend only, nothing more than that.
4.When did you last cry? Always in prayer.
5.What do you hate? Gossipmongers & parasites.
6.What do you want in your life right now? I think God has been so good to me. He has blessed me with so much. There is nothing more that I could ask for.
7.Are you happy? Extremely!
8.What are you listening to? The sound of the keyboard while doing this task.
9.What do you smell like? Fresh flower, hehe!
10.What time do you go to bed? 10 PM, 11 PM at the most.
11.Who was the last person in your bed besides you? Always my mother.
12.What do you wear to bed? Just shorts and sleeveless tops, sometimes I am in my pajama.
13.Do you tend to make relationships complicated? Not at all!
14.What did you do yesterday? Went to the bank and paid my internet bill.
15.What was the last movie you went to? I can't remember.
16.Is your shirt new? No.
17.Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? No.
18.Are you scared of bugs? No.
19.How was your day today? Great!
20.What do you think of Eminem? Fantastic!
21.Do you read? Yes.
22.Do you sleep with a teddy bear? No.
23.Do you like anyone right now? Of course, in fact I love him! Hehe!
25.Are you bored? No. Just a little sleepy. Almost bedtime now.
26.What are you excited about? Double Secret, hehe!
27.Who was last person to cook for you? Pretty Mother.
28.Who was your last text message from? My brother.
29.Who was the last person to make you cry? Hmmm. I can't recall. I'm getting old, hehe.
30.Name someone whose name starts with the letter P? Pakdat.
31.Do you care what others think about you? The hell I care, hehe!
32.Have you ever been in love? Yes, and still is.
33.Do you trust people easily? Not really.
34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? I think so.
35.Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed? No.
36.What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? Basta, hehe. Ask me again in 3 months time, haha!
37. Who was the last person to call you? My Prince.
38.Do you plan on moving out within the next year? That remains to be seen.
39.What happened at 10:00 am today? Doing some of my laundry.
Now I just got to pass this on to Honey, Nancy, Babette and Twinkletoe.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin