Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mummy Carol!

happy birthday

I would like to reserve this post for Mummy Carol, my Mahal's Mum. Today is a very special day in her life because she is celebrating her birthday! Birthdays comes only once in a year making this day a very special one.
I wish you a very happy, happy Birthday, Mummy!
May all your heart's desires be granted on your birthday. I am sending you heartfelt wishes today. I hope it is a year full of dreams come true, happiness and may God bless you with more years to live and I have always been praying for your excellent health.
I am looking forward to meeting you real soon! I have always admired you for raising a very good son and I thank you for always being so warm and nice to me. It means so much to me! I can't wait to speak with you again soon.
Again, have a blessed birthday and may it be the best year for you!

Add to Technorati Favorites

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin