Friday, June 13, 2008

Thank You, Joliber!

I would like to thank my not-so-little brother (hehe!), Joliber, for helping me out in the purchase of my two domains. I had difficulty purchasing the domain for my other site, Lainy's Musings because of some problems that cropped up. I have been attempting to buy for almost a month now but my attempts were all futile. These problems made me desperate. I even thought of choosing Wordpress as my host though I know I would really have a difficult time, if you know what I mean. But then Joliber was able to fix the problems. If not for him, the purchase with my other domain wouldn't have been possible. Ohhh, he was also the man behind the purchase of this domain, wink!
Thank you for being soooo patient with me, Joliber! I appreciate you for taking time to help me out. Sa uulitin, hehehe!
Good luck to your meeting tonight with the rest of the other 7 bloggers. I strongly support your cause. I have been aware that you have all the best motives and I am sure all bloggers in the blogosphere will benefit from it all. I know you will reap the fruit of your efforts in no time.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin