Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Headband Collections

Since I was in grade school, I always put accessories on my hair. Headbands are my favorite hair accessories and it still is until now. I stopped wearing them for a while longer because my brothers, yes! You heard me right! My brothers were wearing them, too! They have a slightly long hair that cover part of their eyes. When they are just inside the house, they wear my headbands and my other hair accessories. This really pissed me off!
When I saw lots of headbands always put on sale at the mall, I couldn't help myself. I wasn't too aware that I have been purchasing everytime I see one to my liking. I warned my brothers though. Not anyone of them can use it. They can use the old ones, but not the new ones I have just acquired, hehe!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin