Friday, August 8, 2008

The Chasing is Over!

I have always ranted how I hate to chase opportunities. I haven't got enough patience to do just that especially the refresh task, let alone to just sit down and wait for longer period of time but still come out fruitless and unproductive. It's just not my cup of tea and it's a pain in the ass having to do it all over again. If you are into paid reviews, I am certain you know what I mean.
I have been a member to many affiliate programs but so far, SR and Buyblogreviews are the only companies that is keeping this blog alive (in terms of moolah, that is, hehe!). They have been so generous to me and have kept me busy with some tasks. Socialspark has been doing great as well, but as of late, opportunities are becoming scarce, just like with PPP. I've got one problem with SS before, too. I will have to blog about it soon.
With my blog's recent approval with another affiliate company (I will tell you more about it soon), I woudn't be doing the chasing more frequently with fruitless results. The approval is a blessing to me and this has assured me further that the time I spent in paid blogging is not a wasted effort.
Yes! I am inspired to blog more and more! Aside from the financial gain, which for me is a bonus factor, I was able to meet new friends. I value them more than I value this blog. These beautiful people I've met here over the blogosphere is one of the most IMPORTANT reasons why this blog is alive.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin