Friday, August 15, 2008

Emotitis Episode


I have another emotitis attack today. Today is "supposed to be" my father's 48th birthday. But he wasn't here long enough on earth to celebrate it. He died at a young age of 43. I've missed him so terribly! The pang of pain for losing someone so dear to my heart is unbearable.

There were so many things I haven't told him yet. I wasn't able to let him know he means so much to me and I am so proud of him! God didn't permit me to tell him while he was still with us. That's one of my greatest regrets. If there's one thing I want to do while I am still journeying to this life, that would be to let those people I care about know how much they mean to me. Saying "I love you" wouldn't hurt that much.

It just made me realize how important it is for the people you love to hear you say the magic words. That being said, I will have to start with my own family. Would you believe it? "I love you" is never heard here in our own home. But it's more of clearly manifested in actions though. I think it would be best if it's done both ways- you get to hear it and feel it all at the same time.

SEE ALSO RELATED LINK:

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin