Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Inlove With You, Baby!

Yes! I am in love! The first time I laid my eyes on her, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Oh yes! It's a her, and she's a little baby girl named Aliesha McCrea. She's my Mahal's niece who turned one year old today. The first time I saw her was December of last year. She was only four months old then. But she's a tall, big baby girl. And oh boy! How she has grown so fast and so pretty!
A few days before, when My Prince told me it's going to be Aliesha's birthday today, I've already felt the excitement running through my veins because it would mean more pictures from him, his family and Aliesha, too, hehe! 


There were lots of photos sent to me by my Mahal taken from baby Aliesha's birthday bash but it's not for everyone's consumption. It's like I was able to attend the party too, hehe!
Happy birthday Pretty Aliesha! Please don't grow up so fast! You are such a cute, adorable, pretty little baby and I so love to cuddle you! :-)

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin