Sunday, August 3, 2008

Complete Prescription Eyeglasses

I have previously ranted on the eyeglasses I had purchased in March. It wasn't a good buy. Being the myopic that I am, I could hardly appreciate the beautiful things around me because of this disability. It is no joke being hounded by this impaired vision of mine. There were times I get so embarrassed especially when I am not wearing my contact lenses or my eyeglasses. Many familiar faces would smile at me at a distance and they could get no response from me at all, not even a single sign of recognition. Others thought I was snobbing them. But hell no! It's just my vision getting in the way.
I am not too comfortable wearing eyeglasses because it's a little thick, heavy and far too expensive than contact lenses. But when I've heard of Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses and the Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni, I got more convinced I will have to purchase one from them. And guess what? Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Isn't it great? Not too many companies get that kind of publicity, unless one can guarantee they have products that are made of quality materials.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin