Friday, August 15, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

I was planning of buying a cake today for my father's birthday. But the heavy rain outside prevented me from going out. The surging storm is threatening to wreck havoc on my plans again.

At any rate, instead of me dwelling on the negatives, I would like to think of the rain as a blessing to me. It has been almost a year since I started out blogging for passion and fun. It has been seven months since I've ventured into paid reviews but came out not so successful.

But when the opportunities started out pouring on me since last week, it's just hard to let them go. I sometimes ran out of things to write about. Though this blog has no specific niche, I've always loved to write anything that's working up in my head- random rantings, ravings, and whinings. I wouldn't want to be such a bore though. Some visitors may find my articles trivial and boring, but what can I do? It's all that I've got. But I think I could have done a lot better if writing paid reviews haven't took its toll on me. I am not making excuses here. But please hear me out.

You see, I work for a living on a 8-5 basis and blogging comes only as my second priority because of the inavailability of internet connection at work. I can only do my blogging chores when I am at home. I have 3 personal blogs which I've always tried to keep at the same pace altogether. Add to that the new blog, EC for Religion (please check it out), wherein I was invited to be one of the authors. I drop cards to the maximum 300 daily, that makes it 900 in total. I am surprised I have still managed to do all these despite the limited time that I've got.

The consistent opportunites offered to me everyday is a blessing. To say that I am more motivated to blog is an understatement!

Indeed, when it rains, it pours!

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin